Education in Internationalisation
We offer multi-course training programmes and workshops for leaders and administrators in higher education.
Open to the world.
Join our training programmes.
2018/19 Training Courses
- Building long-term development and internationalisation strategy
- Financial self-sufficiency of the university and financing of internationalisation
- Fundraising for universities
- Strategies for creating relationships in a global environment
- Quality management at universities
- Management of intercultural communication for university administration
- Student enrolment management (SEM)
- Student office management
- Workshops on team management with soft skills
- Soft skills course for administration at a multicultural university
- Modernization of existing fields of study in terms of employability of graduates, internationalization of the curriculum and building soft skills (including intercultural)
- Teaching generation Z: improving the attractiveness of courses and student engagement using the Design Thinking method
- English as a Mode of Instruction (EMI)
- Modern pedagogy and andragogy in an intercultural university (including syllabus building)
- Preparing teachers to teach soft and intercultural skills and involving them in the didactic work in a multicultural environment