Education in Internationalisation
We help academic and administrative higher education staff change for work and life in a globalised environment.
Open to the world.
Join our training programmes.
2019/20 Training Courses
- Building long-term development and internationalisation strategies
- Making internationalisation financially self-sufficient
- Fundraising for universities
- Strategies for creating global relationships
- Quality management at universities
- Intercultural management at universities
- Student enrolment management (SEM)
- Student office management
- Administrative team management workshop
- Soft skills development for administrative staff at a multicultural university
- Modernising education: internationalisation of the curriculum, fostering transferable skills and supporting graduate employability
- Teaching generation Z: improving attractiveness of courses and engaging students through Design Thinking
- English as a Mode of Instruction (EMI) – a fully online course
- Modern pedagogy and andragogy at an intercultural university (includes syllabus building)
- Supporting 21st century teachers: how to teach students soft and intercultural skills in a multicultural classroom
Continuing & upcoming trainings